7 Times Once in a Lifetime Connections were made at SeaWorld
January 31, 2017
SeaWorld is a place where people from all around the globe can come and experience the wonders of our wild world. We believe that one moment can spark a lifetime of passion for animals, conservation, and care.
Was it the first time you experienced the power and grace of a killer whale? Or maybe the first time you saw a dolphin at underwater viewing? Whatever that moment was for you, we’re betting your life hasn’t been the same since.
Check out 7 times guests just like you were caught on camera making lasting connections with the animals at SeaWorld.
- When this guest was reminded that life should be treasured by creating a connection through interacting with the animals!
- When this guest brought a friend to join them in learning and being inspired!
- When this guest got to have some interaction and connection with a Stingray that will leave a lasting impression!
- When this guest got some one on one bonding with the dolphins!
- When this guest got an epic encounter telling of the wild places that are out there!
- When this guest formed a playful friendship with one of the dolphins!
- When the connection this guest got was an experience you can’t get from opening up a book.
What was the moment that mattered for you? Share yours today at SeaWorld.com/realamazing.