14 Times We Encountered Otter-ly Adorable Animals at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens
February 28, 2017
Whether you need a little pick-me-up or just a reason to smile we've found that cute animals never fail!
Check out 14 times we stumbled upon moments so cute they made our heart hurt.
When this mother-calf beluga pair
showed us what love whale-y is 💕
- When these baby otters broke the adorable-meter 😍
- When we got to chill with this pretty cool emperor chick!
- When these tweet-hearts totally stole the show and our 💖 at Discovery Cove!
- When we realized it was im-paw-ssible to not fall in love with Mandazi❣️
- When we were completely over-whale-med by Amaya and Kalia's cuteness!
- When we stumbled upon this moment between SeaWorld San Diego’s new sea lion mother-pup pair 😘
- When the love of these two restored our faith in hu-manatee 💙 🌎
- When this little guy turtle-ly made us swoon!
- When these cuties dolphin-itly made our day! 🐬
- When this baby hippo and it’s mother gave us all the feels… *we’re not crying, you’re crying*
- When this penguin family made our heart flip(per) flop! 😘 🐧
- When this guy got our cute-ness 'seal' of approval🏅
- And finally, when this striped pair made us want to z-elebrate!
We hope that did the trick!