14 Times We Encountered Otter-ly Adorable Animals at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens
Valentine's Day is a time that reminds the world of love. As February 14th approaches we would like to show some love to a few of the most adorable animals that call SeaWorld and Busch Gardens home.
Check out 14 times we stumbled upon moments so cute they made our heart hurt.
When this mother-calf beluga pair
showed us what love whale-y is 💕
- When these baby otters broke the adorable-meter 😍
- When we got to chill with this pretty cool emperor chick!
- When these tweet-hearts totally stole the show and our 💖 at Discovery Cove!
- When we realized it was im-paw-ssible to not fall in love with Mandazi❣️
- When we were completely over-whale-med by Amaya and Kalia's cuteness!
- When we stumbled upon this moment between SeaWorld San Diego’s new sea lion mother-pup pair 😘
- When the love of these two restored our faith in hu-manatee 💙 🌎
- When this little guy turtle-ly made us swoon!
- When these cuties dolphin-itly made our day! 🐬
- When this baby hippo and it’s mother gave us all the feels… *we’re not crying, you’re crying*
- When this penguin family made our heart flip(per) flop! 😘 🐧
- When this guy got our cute-ness 'seal' of approval🏅
- And finally, when this striped pair made us want to z-elebrate!
From everyone here at SeaWorld, Happy (almost) Valentine's Day!
Show us which animals you love by tweeting us your favorite photos or come visit some of these adorable friends at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens to create your own real amazing experience.